Ocular Cancer Top 10
- What can be done to help ocular cancer sufferers?
- Can gene-based targeted therapies for ocular cancers be developed?
- How can immunotherapy be used to fight metastatic ocular melanoma?
- What are the most effective detection and screening methods for follow-up to detect metastasis of ocular melanoma?
- How can follow-up for ocular complications be managed in patients with ocular melanoma?
- What is the best management of metastatic choroidal melanoma?
- What activates choroidal melanoma metastasis in the liver after the primary melanoma has been treated?
- Can adjuvant therapies be developed to treat ocular melanoma?
- What are the causes of ocular cancer and how can they be prevented?
- What is the most effective treatment for primary ocular melanoma?
The following questions were also discussed and ranked in order of priority at the workshop:
- What progress has been made in radiation of malignant ocular melanoma?
- What is the best way to monitor and ensure early diagnosis of subsequent tumours in people with the heritable form of retinoblastoma?
- Is there any particular diet that could be beneficial to prevent further cancers following ocular melanoma?