Ear, Nose and Throat (Aspects of Balance) Top 10
- What is the optimal process for GP education and training for improved diagnosis and management of balance disorders?
- What is the best way of training health professionals in the management of balance disorders?
- What is the most effective treatment for Vestibular migraine?
- What are the best interventions to improve balance/minimise symptoms in daily activities such as supermarkets, escalators etc?
- Is any specific surgical intervention effective in Meniere's disease and what procedure is best?
- Are there any effective interventions for the ear pressure symptoms in Meniere's disease?
- What is the optimum pharmacological strategy for the management of patients with Meniere's disease? In particular, what are the effects of betahistine (including long term effects)?
- Is it helpful in preventing the severity. frequency and progression of attacks of Meniere's disease to adopt a specific diet, or restrict salt, caffeine or fluid intake?
- Are the home-based exercises given to patients with balance disorders effective?
- Are stress management techniques helpful in patients with balance disorders?
To see more uncertainties identified for Ear, Nose and Throat (Aspects of Balance) see the document below