The James Lind Alliance is recruiting advisers to join the team
Date: 09 January 2019
The James Lind Alliance (JLA) would like to recruit JLA Advisers to join the team. We are looking for independent consultants who will contract with the University of Southampton to support and facilitate JLA Priority Setting Partnerships.
A solid background in facilitation, project management and chairing is essential, with excellent communication skills and an understanding of the health research landscape. You’ll need to demonstrate a commitment to, and understanding of, the principles of the JLA. Of course, you will need to be passionate about bringing patients, carers and clinicians together to jointly agree on the questions that are most important to the future of health research.
And if you’d like to know what a typical week might look like for a JLA Adviser, our Senior Adviser, Katherine Cowan, has described one of her weeks in November 2018. If you would like to be considered, please submit a tender via the University of Southampton tendering website. To access the tender and role specification, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofsouthampton/aspx/Home
- New User Registration (if you are not already registered on In-Tend)
- Enter your details in the yellow boxes (you will then receive an email with your registration details)
- Login using your email and password
- Go to Tenders, Current, find relevant tender from the list, View Details, Express Interest
- Click on the Invitation to Tender tab which will then reveal the tender documents below.
If you need any help in accessing the documents, please email email@example.com
Any questions about the tender should be posted as a correspondence message on the In-Tend portal.
Anyone interested should submit their bids by 12 noon on Friday 8th February 2019.
- Summary:The James Lind Alliance (JLA) would like to recruit JLA Advisers to join the team. We are looking for independent consultants who will contract with the University of Southampton to support and facilitate JLA Priority Setting Partnerships.