The James Lind Alliance is recruiting advisers to join the team
Date: 04 January 2017
We’re pleased to announce that the James Lind Alliance (JLA) is seeking to recruit JLA Advisers to join the team. We are looking for skilled individuals who will support and facilitate JLA Priority Setting Partnerships.
Essential to this role is a background in facilitation and project management, with excellent communication skills and an understanding of the health research landscape. You’ll need to demonstrate a commitment to, and understanding of, the principles and philosophy of the JLA. Of course, you’ll need to be passionate about bringing patients, carers and clinicians together to jointly agree on the questions that are most important to the future of health research.
If you would like to be considered, please submit a tender via the University of Southampton tendering website. To access the tender and read more about the opportunities, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofsouthampton/aspx/Home
- New User Registration (if you are not already registered on In-Tend)
- Enter your details in the yellow boxes (you will then receive an email with your registration details)
- Login using your email and password
- Go to Tenders, Current, find relevant tender from the list, View Details, Express Interest
- Click on the Invitation to Tender tab which will then reveal the tender documents below.
If you need any help in accessing the documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions about the tender should be posted as a correspondence message on the In-Tend portal.
Anyone interested should submit their bids by 12 noon on Friday 27th January
- Summary:We’re pleased to announce that the James Lind Alliance (JLA) is seeking to recruit JLA Advisers to join the team. We are looking for skilled individuals who will support and facilitate JLA Priority Setting Partnerships.