Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) affects a wide range of people and is a major burden on the health and wealth of the nation.
This PSP was set up by the
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Crohn’s and Colitis UK
- Royal College of Nursing
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Dietetic Association
- British Society Of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Crohn’s in Childhood Research Association
- The Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology
with input from the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Gastroenterology Specialty Group and NIHR Children Specialty Group.
In the first survey, a total of 1,671 uncertainties from 531 participants were collected.
The IBD PSP Top 10 was published in February 2015.