The JLA is seeking an additional adviser to join the team
Date: 03 December 2015
We’re pleased to announce that the JLA is seeking an additional JLA Adviser to ensure that the growing demand for JLA Priority Setting Partnerships (PSPs) can be met. We are looking for a skilled individual who will join our small team of JLA Advisers whoencourage, support and facilitate JLA PSPs, ensuring that the core values of inclusivity, evidence base and transparency are upheld in each partnership process. Commitment to the principles and philosophy of the JLA is an essential part of the role.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for this role are invited to submit a tender via the University of Southampton tendering website. To access the tender please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofsouthampton/aspx/Home
- New User Registration (if you are not already registered on In-Tend)
- Enter your details in the yellow boxes (you will then receive an email with your registration details)
- Login using your email and password
- Go to Tenders, Current, find relevant tender from the list, View Details, Express Interest
- Click on the Invitation to Tender tab which will then reveal the tender documents below.
If help is required in accessing the documents, please email email@example.com
Any questions regarding the tender should be posted as a correspondence message on the In-Tend portal.
Interested parties should submit their bids by 12 noon on Tuesday 12 January 2016.
- Summary:We’re pleased to announce that the JLA is seeking an additional JLA Adviser to ensure that the growing demand for JLA Priority Setting Partnerships (PSPs) can be met.